You have to agree to be bound by these Terms when using our services. Do not use our applications if you do not agree to these Terms. If you use our products on behalf of a company (such as your employer), you are consenting to these Terms on behalf of that company and stating that you have the right to bind that company to these Terms. The terms "you" and "your" will relate to that organization in that circumstance.
- You are responsible for any behavior that takes place under your user account.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access this app and any activity secure.
- You shall not verbally or physically abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate other users.
- You are not permitted to use this software for any unlawful or unauthorized purposes. International users agree to abide by any local laws governing online behavior and appropriate material.
- You are completely responsible for your actions and any data, text, information, screen names, images, profiles, links, or anything you submit, post, or display on our app.
- You must not replicate, alter, or create a derivative work of another app in order to fraudulently indicate that it is affiliated with this app.
- We do not have the authority to provide refunds for in-app purchases made through the App Store. Contacting Apple is the only option to get a refund for such purchases.
- Please keep in mind that in-app purchases made through the App Store may result in the automatic renewal of the service. Refunds will not be provided in this circumstance. Users must cancel future renewals through the respective App Store.